Rivai S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Rivai”) considers the right to privacy a fundamental value within its organization and undertakes to comply and implement the applicable laws on privacy and data protection under Legislative Decree dated June 30, 2003, n. 196 (hereinafter, “Code”).
This document, therefore, describes the modalities of collection, processing and use by Digital Printing of the personal data acquired by the same through its web site www.digitalprinting.co.id
Categories of Processed Data
Digital Printing may obtain personal data from its Users through its web site as follows:
1. Data voluntarily provided by the Users while requesting information to Digital Printing: the User can voluntarily provide his data to Digital Printing by filling in a form contained in the web site to be used to request information to Digital Printing itself. In this case, the data provided by the User are: name, surname, company, title, city, country, email address, phone number, field of business activity, specific request. The data provided by the User are used by Digital Printing in order to comply with the relevant requests of information submitted by the User to the same;
2. Data voluntarily provided by User for the request of subscription to the newsletter service: the User can voluntarily provide his data to Digital Printing in order to subscribe to the newsletter service. The data obtained by Rivai for the purpose to provide this service are: email address, first name, last name, company, country. The data provided by the User are used by Digital Printing in order to enter the User in the mailing list for the newsletter service;
3. Data voluntarily provided by the candidate for job positions at Digital Printing: the User can voluntarily provide his data to Digital Printing in order to submit his application and curriculum vitae to Digital Printing. The data obtained by Digital Printing in case of the User’s spontaneous application are: name, surname, address, city, country, telephone, email address, area of interest and curriculum vitae of the candidate. The data provided by the User are used by Digital Printing in order to assess the candidate’s profile for a job position open at Digital Printing.
The User is responsible for the personal data of any third party which are published or shared through the web site and warrants that he has the right to communicate or divulge them, by releasing the Data Controller of any liability towards third parties.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to allow Digital Printing to provide the User with the information and/or services required by the same through the web site as well as to contact the User.
Optional Data provision
The transmission of the requested data is optional, and a possible refusal to provide them will not allow Digital Printing to provide the User with the services and/or information requested.
The personal data referred or referable to the User are not and will not be shared or divulged outside the cases permitted by law, and this will in any event be effected pursuant to the modalities provided by the same. Any disclosure of personal data of the User to companies belonging to the Digital Printing Group, in European or non-European countries, may take place only in order to be able to fulfill the commitments of Digital Printing towards the User or, further, to fulfil legal obligations. In particular, such personal data may be on servers located in Italy or abroad, in European or non-European countries which, however, guarantee an “adequate” level of protection (such as the USA). The data are and will be treated and in particular kept and retained in compliance with all the applicable legal and safety measures required and, in any case, for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
The Data Controller processes personal data by taking appropriate security measures aimed at preventing the access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Code.
The processing is done by means of electronic and/or telematic tools, with organizational procedures and with a logic strictly connected to the purpose of the processing methods described above and, in any case, in a way so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, certain categories of subjects involved in the organization of the web site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator) may have access to the data; in such cases, they are appointed, if necessary, Data Processor(s) and Persons in charge of the processing by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Data Processor(s) and Persons in charge of the processing can be always requested to the Data Controller.
The data are processed at the operational seat of the Data Controller. For more information, it is possible to contact the Data Controller.
Retention of personal data
Consent of the User
Data Subject’s Rights
The User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself and to know their content and origin; he has also the right to verify their accuracy or to request the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data, pursuant to article 7 of the Code. According to the same article, the User has also the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data that are processed in breach of the provisions of law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
The requests of the data subjects shall be made with the modalities provided below.
The Data Controller is: Rivai S.p.A., with registered office in Caponago (MB), via Senatore Simonetta n. 24.
In case of exercise of the rights under article 7 of the Code, the requests shall be sent as follows:
– by e-mail, at: [email protected];
– by phone, to the number: +62 8118199886;
– or by post, to Rivai S.p.A., via Senatore Simonetta n. 24, Caponago (MB).
For any further information and/or clarification in this regard, please contact the number +62 8118199886.
Last modification: April 4, 2016.